One evening last week I got restless. It was typical boring weekday evening 9:30 p.m. and Ryan and I were watching TV. I felt like I had to get out RIGHT NOW. So we hopped in the car to pick up some indian food and eat it in Indian Battle Park, my favourite park in Lethbridge. It was a full moon and we enjoyed the food with a make shift spoon and watched the moon. After that we went for a walk in the park along the river, a perfect impromptu date night!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
I am currently trying to lose weight so healthy eating and fitness are very important.
Most importantly, I am trying to make sure I live as in the moment as possible.
Why Betty LIVIN?
Besides being the name of my former true love, my Jeep, a Betty is a term for a girl who surfs and/or snowboards.
LIVIN because you have to
"Just keep livin'. L-I-V-I-N!"
- Friday Fitness Overview wp.me/p1DA8L-14B 12 hours ago
- @GrandSlamRange thanks for the help today! I hit sooooo much better! I even nailed a third baseman hard. Lol 1 week ago
- @GrandSlamRange Hopefully you are open today before my 6:15 game. I need to work on my swing so bad! 1 week ago
- Friday Fitness Overview wp.me/p1DA8L-14y 2 weeks ago
- @GrandSlamRange What are your hours? I need to come every day after work for the next week or so!! 2 weeks ago