This weekend my cousin Jenn called and asked if I wanted to go riding with her, of course I jumped at the chance! But what surprised me was how scared I was. I had a bad throw last summer and haven’t ridden since and I couldn’t believe how I lost all my confidence. Years of riding and now I am like a beginner starting all over again. I refused to let my horse go faster than a walk and when I got off the horse my jeans were damp from sweat. Jenn and I vowed to start riding together at least once a week so I can get my confidence back.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
I am currently trying to lose weight so healthy eating and fitness are very important.
Most importantly, I am trying to make sure I live as in the moment as possible.
Why Betty LIVIN?
Besides being the name of my former true love, my Jeep, a Betty is a term for a girl who surfs and/or snowboards.
LIVIN because you have to
"Just keep livin'. L-I-V-I-N!"
- @GrandSlamRange thanks for the help today! I hit sooooo much better! I even nailed a third baseman hard. Lol 3 days ago
- @GrandSlamRange Hopefully you are open today before my 6:15 game. I need to work on my swing so bad! 3 days ago
- Friday Fitness Overview wp.me/p1DA8L-14y 1 week ago
- @GrandSlamRange What are your hours? I need to come every day after work for the next week or so!! 1 week ago
- Worst Golf Game Ever wp.me/p1DA8L-14w 1 week ago