This weekend, I went to St. Mary’s Reservoir for my first camping of the season with my boyfriend and his kids. We wanted something close by since they don’t like long road trips and it had to be sheltered from the wind. While there is not a ton to do at the lower campground, it is a great place for kids with an easy walk along the water and a swimming hole and playground by the campground. It was a very quiet campground and we had a relaxing time.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
I am currently trying to lose weight so healthy eating and fitness are very important.
Most importantly, I am trying to make sure I live as in the moment as possible.
Why Betty LIVIN?
Besides being the name of my former true love, my Jeep, a Betty is a term for a girl who surfs and/or snowboards.
LIVIN because you have to
"Just keep livin'. L-I-V-I-N!"
- Friday Fitness Overview wp.me/p1DA8L-14B 16 hours ago
- @GrandSlamRange thanks for the help today! I hit sooooo much better! I even nailed a third baseman hard. Lol 1 week ago
- @GrandSlamRange Hopefully you are open today before my 6:15 game. I need to work on my swing so bad! 1 week ago
- Friday Fitness Overview wp.me/p1DA8L-14y 2 weeks ago
- @GrandSlamRange What are your hours? I need to come every day after work for the next week or so!! 2 weeks ago