Boyfriend and I went cross country skiing in Waterton this Friday. We were both nervous because we had never done it before and thought it would be hard but it was EASY! And so much fun. You can rent the equipment from the Waterton Lakes Lodge for only $15 for the day. We went for two hours to Cameron Lake and back and when I did the calorie burn assessment calendar I burned 1,700 calories! WAHOO!!!! I am definitely investing in a pair for next winter.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
I am currently trying to lose weight so healthy eating and fitness are very important.
Most importantly, I am trying to make sure I live as in the moment as possible.
Why Betty LIVIN?
Besides being the name of my former true love, my Jeep, a Betty is a term for a girl who surfs and/or snowboards.
LIVIN because you have to
"Just keep livin'. L-I-V-I-N!"
- @GrandSlamRange thanks for the help today! I hit sooooo much better! I even nailed a third baseman hard. Lol 6 days ago
- @GrandSlamRange Hopefully you are open today before my 6:15 game. I need to work on my swing so bad! 1 week ago
- Friday Fitness Overview wp.me/p1DA8L-14y 1 week ago
- @GrandSlamRange What are your hours? I need to come every day after work for the next week or so!! 1 week ago
- Worst Golf Game Ever wp.me/p1DA8L-14w 1 week ago